Orange’s data plans are pretty poor. T-Mobile’s 30-day 100 minutes/100 texts + unlimited Internet for 10/month seems the cheapest way to get infinite data.
Unfortunately, a T-Mobile SIM card will only work in an Orange San Francisco after the Orange San Francisco has been unlocked.
Fortunately, unlocking an Orange San Francisco is easy:
- Go to https://www.nextgenserver.com/calculator/
- Enter your IMEI (available from Settings -> About Phone -> Status -> IMEI) and select ZTE Orange San Francisco
- Click Order to get an unlock code. (Don’t worry. It’s free.)
- Turn phone off.
- Replace the SIM card in your phone with the SIM card that you wish you use.
- Turn phone on.
- Upon being prompted for an unlock code, enter the unlock code you received earlier.